Thermal Analysis provides powerful analytical methods for research, development and quality control of active pharmaceutical ingredients (APIs), excipients and formulations. This implies
- The determination of their physicochemical properties such as melting point, glass transition temperature and heat of fusion
- Compatibility studies to find suitable API-excipient combinations
- Purity assessment (eutectic purity)
- Characterization of polymorphic forms
which all refers to Differential Scanning Calorimetry (DSC).
Rheology perfectly complements the analytical equipment of your laboratory and allows for:
- Specification of a suitable viscosity for different pharmaceutical products
- Assessment of flow limits of ointments and creams
- Predictions of storage stability by means of oscillation measurements
- Determination of mechanical characteristics of soft gels
Our time-limited offer* combines Differential Scanning Calorimetry and Rotational Rheology with a wide range of accessories and software solutions.
*The offer is only valid in the European Union, the UK and the US. It is available until December 31, 2020.