Over the past few months we have been offering a variety of rheology webinars with topics ranging from basic introductions through to specific discussions on sample types (such as dispersions) and measurements (such as curing and tack testing).
If you missed out on any of these webinars, the good news is that you have access to watch these now for free. You can catch up on;
• Part 1: Basics of Viscosity
• Part 2: Basics of Viscoelasticity
• Introduction to Capillary Rheometry and its Common Applications
• Using a Rheometer to Simplify Tack Testing
• The Rheology of Dispersions
• Introducing Curing Measurements on a Rheometer
• Rheology of Lotions and Emulsions
• Rheology of Battery Slurries
To watch any of these just click below and select the webinar of your choice:
Dr. Marsh is the Applications and Product Marketing Manager for Rheology at NETZSCH, based in the UK. She has had more than 10 years experience working with rheometry, thermal analysis and other analytical techniques having completed a PhD in Polymer Science investigating the miscibility of biodegradable polymers. Previously, as a technical specialist in rheometry, Shona has been providing international support to customers with her extensive amount of experience in a variety of industries, including the measurements of foods, pharmaceuticals, polymers, inks, paints, coatings, emulsions, asphalt and bitumen. In 2018 Shona was invited to become a council member of the British Society of Rheology.